2009-05-12

tagged by gor gor...

before i start...thx to my gor gor...tagged q n A..lolx...lucky is not long geh...short de..if not u gonna owe me another coffee bean...hehe^^..

1. Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed ?

~cheek...but onli my baby...blek!

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning ?

~feel like ponteng...n juz continue my sweet dream...

3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo with ?

~oink oink...hehe^^

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled ?

~ya...onli in front of my babe..muahahaha..xD

5. Will you ever donate blood ?

~haha...ya...if my weight is over 45....=.=

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex ?

~ya....a lot...if mention..sure tak boleh habis-habis punya...

7. Do you want someone to be dead ?

~SIAO MEH??!! COI COI COI!!

8. What does your last text message say ?

~dun wan to tell u ah..haha..xD

9. What are you thinking right now?

~take a long long rest in holidays...n faster over my mid-term..

1o. Do you want someone to be with you right now ?

~ya...absolutely....=)

11. What was the time you went to bed last night ?

~eh...11.30pm i think...

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?

~eh..pasar malam or carrefour i guess..lolx..how could i rmb leh..juz wear lo..

13. Is someone on your mind right now ?

~yup...=)

14. Who was the last person who text you ?


~of coz..my sweet oink oink la...

i have done my tagged la....currently listen*apologize* by one republic...always nice...

沒有留言: