2009-05-15

4 my brother...


ya..15-4-1991..is my brother birthday...well..i bought a slice of secret recipe cake 4 him...haha..xD...happy birthday to him... haha..









this is de cake tat made by his frenz ownself..is a guy o..lolx..but is quite nice geh..xD







haha...cut cut cut...







so this is de sau xing zai..my bro nicholas lolx...haha..xD




a-ha...so now talk abt american idol..ya...i did watched it almost every season..lolx...haha..xD..erm...



so who will be the american idol..haha..kris


or


adam lambert....



actually i hope adam will be...coz i like his singing so much..n plus quite good looking as well...4 me la..lolx....but anyway..let's wait n see...xD


so here's the tagged by gor gor again..lolx...

Here's the direction:

* Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you.

* At last, choose seven people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.

1. love to shopping spree...


2. i love my oink oink....^^

3. I love music....haha..xD...

4. i like fashion..

5. magazine abt fashion make up all kind of tat..lolx..

6. my name is Alicia...

7. I have a boyfriend..lolx...so lame..=.=

8. i love to hang out wf my bestie as well..

9. i like dogs..lolx....i have 3 pets...molly..gigi..sandy..hehe^^..

10. i'm a form 6 students...swttttt...

11. love to make new frenz


12. i like coffee....mocha is my favourite..lolx


13. cake n ice cream...omg...i'm dessert princess...wat...eleh~


14. i wan to travel in rome,italy...hehe..


15. i wan a laptop...n transfer my glasses to contct lense..lolx..


16. i like to hug my baby..hehe^^


Tagging Time~ can i dun tagged anybody..lolx...lazy la...=)

err....no one..i lazy to inform nia~...haha..xD

沒有留言: