2009-05-02

jiu jiu engagement day...=)


thn i be de flower gurl pulak...since no younger cousin is come thn i do lo...=.=....ish...hold the flower here n there onli...but but but...i saw some bride fashion sense got prob de la...some really wear until like errrrrr....speechless....=.=....








they register at "tian hou gong" la....erm...around 1 smth like tat start lo...=)....so before they come...we almost take a lot of pic le...gonna remind my mum to ask my another jiu jiu to burn disc to me...=)..here it is....









well..of coz must can fan de background geh...=.=







me n my mum..








haha...the family....=)








while waiting....









in registeration....








while waiting for another section...=)







sweet chatting^^








the lame uncle wilson...=.=








the paparazzi....xD









the other one...xD








their father....








exchange the documents...




sign...





get ready! paparazzi...xD..include me of coz..xD




angkat sumpah...hehe..no cheating...xD






wear the ring on...xD





a sweet kiss=)






hehe^^...family take....xD







finally done! while we yc.. so we so boring until take each other pic with my uncle william...xD...





in front of temple....



me n the new jiu mu lu~...she quite friendly de..=)


after i come back from PJ...my baby oso finish his work d...hehe^^....



sandy n oink....blek!



the siao po...SANDY!...muahahaha..xD


haha...congrats to my uncle lo....their wedding ceremony will be on christmas....haha..easy to rmb nia~....yeah! finally they no freedom d...i'm so bad..xD.. no la...i'm not so bad de ok....haha...hope they 白头皆老,幸福快樂....hehe^^....

沒有留言: