2009-05-02

my birthday celebration^^



haha..ya...my belated birthday celebration...haha..xD...so unlucky tat my birthday is between de exam days...=.=...so..my baby...celebrate with me lo...xD...muakz..love u so much de la...


my outfit 4 de day...=)





me n de oink..xD...




my sha sha look...=.=

model??




tat day we juz go mid valley celebrate lu~...although have a lil stupid things happen...stupid car park...anyway we have our dinner at "LA MANILLA"..sorry if i'm not mistaken...coz i wun rmb the name of restaurant always..=.=coz i'm de one onli noe how to eat onli...muahahaha..xD


so so so..we watched this movie n while we waiting...saw hui ting(a.k.a my primary scul classmate n jacky tuition fren) n her bf...haha..xD...


the movie that we watched...

the pretty actress...=)

the "transport"...whatever...the story line quite good...not said damn funny show...but em...overall it was ok...=)

finally i eat my favourite new york cheese cake...at secret recipe...=)...yummy^^...special thx to my baby..muakz....

P.S: THANKS TO NICOLE N KEIT....RACHEL N JY....FOR THE SO PRETTY N SEXY PRESENT..HAHA..XD...

沒有留言: