2008-11-10

shop_a-lot..haha..xD

haha..today go n shop wf my dad without my mum..xD...good feeling..lolx..n also go low-yat kap zai..haha.xD..quite a lot leng zai de la..xD...but more clothes again.==..haha..xD...

heard that nicole can't go 4 genting trip..so rachel dun wan to go also lo..n of coz 4 jy la..errr...me ah..they din go i wun go de lo mostly..xD..c 1st la..xD..

now in a freaking out of mind situation..err...hope will get peaceful soon..=)..conclusion today is not a bad day for me..now ah..in kind of flirt situation? haha.xD..woooooooooooo~

n today i saw jolin..i mean not the celebrity wan..but the ex-saujanian..omg..thought she disappear in this world d..lolx...she owe chris quite a lot..lolx..==..

omg...this stupid situation gettin worst.. n my situation is like what the hell...

沒有留言: