2008-11-08

code name?? do u have one?



haha...this woman..ai seh...


the movie...funny la...wahaha..xD


lucy liu...the charlie angel's remember?



the sexy waitress?? hahaha..



the "cleaner"... >>Jake..



i guess mine is naughty gurl jor de la..no others..wahaha...y i said this coz i watch this movie lo...
haha..[code name: the cleaner].nice n funny..xD



later then i went shopping with my family..weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ but a lot a lot of clothes!!!! wahaahha..xD...crazy jor..a-hem..excuse me... ok...n of coz is 4 chinese new year de la...since this cny early next year..haha..xD...anyway...i buy my heels d...the favourite of mine...xD...HOORAY!! sot jor...sorry...ai yo...today wear until like so-aunty...lolx...coz easy to try clothes ma..==...n ya..i saw..rei mun Jamie..err...at mcd there..lolx...rei mun juz doesn't look like he marry d...tell the truth..haha..xD...he juz look so young..omg..==



from vincci..=)





my shopping bags..all belongs to me..weeeeeeeeeeeee~

anyway later go out 4 dinner..haha..xD...





omg...today my bro...is so damn LAME la...ish ish ish...so uncle..feel like punch him errrr...n today when he pour tea to me that time..nearly fall de cup..i'm like get shock sound quite loud..lucky no one heard..oops..wahahha..XD..

thn some more my bro pretend police wan to catch me...omg...lolx...i'm really hit him man..xD...one sound..pak!!! haha.xD...boooooooooooooo

*off*

沒有留言: