2008-11-01

feelings...so wassup with tat...

haha...actually for me...haiz....hurt wo...no feel jor de la...so tat's y the someone hor~....ai yo...scare to tell me to change smth like wat talking style all tat..haiz...i dun mind de la actually..lolx..==...tell me la...juz straight 4ward...nth to round about de...
haha..no certain target...juz wan to be a naughty gurl ever 4 now...go n noe various type of guys...haha..xD..flirt around..weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~....
tonite had a function....==..need to go early ah...to prepare everything...tomorrow i dun think i got to scul gua...tired...rest...hahaha...
specially for someone....mummy dun wan u have any conflict wf ur gurl o...i will juz treat my 4 sons all de same...mummy dun like couple affair..haha..xD....is ok tat u tell me anythin...n some more...hurt ah...4 me....like ice gua..no feel de...haha..xD
anyway gonna prepare 4 dinner jor...
* off *

沒有留言: