2008-10-24

tag tag tag..siao wan ah....

Real Name~ how real? lame la...Alicia a.k.a naughty gurl ever

Nickname~ mention jor la...

Married~ deng....==

Male or female~ always FEMALE!!!

High school~ SMK BBSP

Short or long hair~ measure urself la...got hair 4 sure...boooooooooo

Are you a health freak?~ errrr...ask my frenz perhaps?

Height~ seriously i'm like a small kid...but i'm look young...hooray!!!

Do you have a crush on someone?~ now? hahahaha...skip!

Do you like yourself?~ always me me me me n ME!!!

Righty or lefty~ lefty here!

First,Surgery~ 4 wat??!! lolx...

Piercing~ errr...wat about more?? ==

Person you see in the morning~ my bro sleeping face??!! hahaha..xD

Award~ lolx....==

Pet~ Molly-the queen..hehe...=) Gigi-the brave one..haha... Sandy-siao po ever..xD

Vacation~ Rome,Italy...i Wan To Go someday!! xD

Concert~ errrr...haha...

First crush~ skip...hehe!

Eating~ everyday also eat de la...

Drinking~ errr...==

I'm about to~ working n studying...

Want to get married~ lolx...c my frenz gettin marry 1st..hehe..

no Careers in mind~ photographer...hope my dream come true...

Lips or eyes~ i luv myself~weeeeeeee

Hugs or kisses~ hahaha...

Shorter or taller~i accept the facts...

Romantic or spontaneous~ Romantic...but not always...hehe...

Sensitive or loud~ lolx...balance it la...

Trouble maker or hesitant~trouble maker....hahahahaha...

Do you believe in***Yourself~ yessssssssssssss

Miracles~ i hope always...

Santa Clause~ present??? hehe..

Magics~ lolx...if in real life...can i make all things simple...hahaha

Angels~ a-ha...will be there for me?

Is there one person you want to be right now~ hahahahaha....yea gua...ok i dunnoo...

Do you believe in God~yup
dun wan to tag anyone la....boooooooooooooo xD

沒有留言: