2008-10-12

craZy_faMily@ever.com




hahaha...ya...in this family ah...got martin la..me la..as mummy...erm..nicole@keit...shanic...means..sharon@nicholas...haha..xD.. n thn ah..still got one more pair...jy@rachel...xD...all sweet sweet love o...=)


well..yesterday hang out 4 de whole day...gosh..really day to nite lo...xD...in sunway...thn of coz we had our karoake section there..n ya...me n martin my lovely son..really had a great time geh...xD...act so look like couple tim...xD


erm...well..also 1st time went to keit house..a suddenly plan lolx...untung 4 them..but actually untung 4 "us" de...haha...xD


lucky i had rmb to take pics..hehe...^^

here's de place we had our dinner...so 1st time 4 me..ss2..lolx...==the fish ball soup really sucks la wei...keit..din salah u o..but mayb tat time u so lucky n mayb the cooker mood not good...haha..xD

like couple or mummy<->son...haha..xD

in these 3 photo..i like this photo o..^^...miss u..muakz....

haha...mine take de photo..obviously clear a bit la...xD...

this wan o...actually...i also 1st time eat..haha...so weird but true...xD...coz my dad always dun let me eat de...rules breaker...try new things..xD

*martin*

wei...come to kl again next time ya..^^..haha.. thanks 4 giving a so memorable n sweet memory ever...xD...miss u so much..luv u son..muakz..

today damn it...be good gurl...study at home ah...lolx...pp n pa...ish...pa...some chapter is really boring la..==...erm...oh my gosh..interview soon...later search c got anythin can help me a not...xD

沒有留言: