2008-10-04

the little thing..^^


ThE LitTle tHingS


>by Colbie Cabliat<


The little things,you do to me are...


Taking me over,i wanna show ya..


Everything inside of me


Like a nervous heart that, is crazy beating


My feet are stuck here,against the pavement


I wanna break free,i wanna make it


Closer to your eyes,get your attention


Before you pass me by


*So back up back up take another chance*


Don't you mess up mess up..


I don't wanna lose you


Wake up wake up..


this aint just a thing that you


Give up give up..


don't you say that


I'd be Better off better off...


sleepin by myself and wonderin


If im better off better off..


*without you boy*


And every time,you notice me by


Holdin me closely,and sayin sweet things


I don't believe,that it could be


You speekin your mind and,sayin the real thing


My feet have broke free,and i am leavin


I'm not gonna stand here,feelin lonely but


I wont forget you,and i won't think this


Was just a waste of time


But don't just leave me hangin on...


So don't just leave me hanging on...


today no mood to study lu~ n holiday finally off...school days on...haha...this songs is one of my favourite..hehe...nice..


n today is sunday...but i'm juz stay in..watch this movie...

catch and release...the actress Jennifer Garner...have a sweet smile...=)

*off*

沒有留言: