2008-08-02

no ns gathering but nicholas and alicia day..




well...since yesterday my ns gathering was fail to organize..coz all are busy now...study...working..n blah blah blah.. well...is doesn't stop me to hang out somewhere..my brother nicholas decide to follow to accompany me to go out watch movie and walk around in midvalley...we goto GSC singnature to watch the x-files...want to watch the dark knight but full..but is ok...after we watch the x-files..is not bad...but very "wat dat" lo...coz quite real...especially their make up..really quite impressive about that...

haha..my babe have to work today too..until sunday..all bcoz of money..well..yesterday he call me for a while...well..he really tired...haiz...pity him la...lolz..thn yesterday night chris had like want me to jovita like that..lolz..this two really couple also doesn;t look like couple also...juz haiz...i dun wan to involve anything la...later more complicated...

well...today at mv saw allan,alex and another fren..so sorry i 4got his name..and another two is ganesh and yi hui...haha...well..me n my brother quite enjoy and really had fun today...and yeah!! my dad will come back today late night...but will go back on tuesday lo..wat to do..work outstation for more money..

a-ha...i tease the nic and kei this couple yesterday too..so funny and really fun..haha...the kid and patrick for kei...haha...really funny...wan to c? juz got and view my friendster profile...kei and nicole profile...haha...xD...love u dear nicole...haha....lolz...too sienz d la...so you think you can dance the winner is CC...of coz i wait until final only watch that..haha..a rich gurl o...not really pretty..hehe...

沒有留言: