2008-08-19

miss...lame...songs...fun...

first of all i miss him so much...gosh...although i can do my homework first...but no...i can;t stop missing him..ya..a few days he din contact me d...not really few days la..two or 3 i think...haiz....
i hope he will hang out with us this fri..but i noe is quite impossible..so i juz enjoy wf my bitch thn...hahah...lolz...i miss her so much also...erm..ya..n also sms with martin in the afternoon...almost the hold afternoon..lolz...talking crap..but funny n fun...
gosh..about my homework..lolz..sucks...n the name list also..lolz...haiz....n now a days down load some songs...ya...introduce to everybody..."fall for you" from secondhand serenade..not bad..a nice song...

erm..n one more thing....juz now martin so moody o...although meet joanne...hope he's fine lo..hope he will cheer up soon...lolz...n i miss my dear so much le...^^muakz...

沒有留言: