2008-07-31

nickname..



lolz...today really sienz..once in a morning feel like sleeping d la..haha..wow..yesterday ask for more biodata from our class..especially mk n jacky..haha..c..sure one day will happen this de,,ask more people to be de prefect...well..the lame Jacky..==..said i'll pass up but after 3 weeks will quit..because he want to see that if he in will be the head prefect a not..so...i have already decide that i'll accept the challenge andi'll try to get the head prefect place to show the girls power..haha..XD

haha...so so so..suddenly the Jacky call me chicken little..like last time in ns they call me so..lolz..==..weird la..if not le..haiz...for the first time i'm still remember until now..call me baby...lolz..coz my face n my height..blek..xD..look young ma..like mr.shurvas got benefit..hehe..xD...then when come to view my friendster the wearing sunnies photo..lolz..call flies pulak..haiyo..if not the xiao ai ren in cantonese..lolz..==..but i accept the fact..whatever..


haha..today we get the pengajian am paper d..gosh..my babe is better than me a few marks..==..i'll better than him next time..haha..he work in pc fair today in KLCC..haha..then today kuan hang always "diam diam ubi berisi" guy.. always ask "funny" words..hahaha..today is the word..ok..i forget d..whatever..haha..erm..

yaya..Rachel i'm so sorry i can't join u guys today..i wanted to de..but is ok le..dun wan to be light bulb la..haha..watch the Mummy o..tommorrow my turn..haha..coz have the ns gathering..hehe..now i'm still thinking that want to buy a thing that juz belong to us only a not..mayb yes mayb no..haha..depends my mood la..haha..

沒有留言: