2009-02-28

primary scul frenz gathering..



haha..ya...ytd nite 7pm at ho ho steamboat ther at seri petaling..lolx...erm..quite fun..well at least..some of them i really long time no c them d...adui...n i saw my best frenz since from kindergarden until now geh...joan...wa...pretty jor le..hehe..so here some photo to recap..









before we eat..coz waiting the VIP..haha..xD










haha...small action by them..hehe^^










eat eat eat...













while suddenly weng hoh talk abt smth thn..both of them looking at him...look's who talking..haha..xD








haha...hui ying laugh until ah..hahah..xD





joan n me...long time no c punya frenz..haha.xD






yin yew..me.hui li..jie ying..joan...





centre one is kok choong la..haha..xD...ai seh..




zhi hann..joan..billy...the hair so yeng one...me n kok choong...



enjoying the moment..take 1




take 2..actually inside is empty one..haha..xD



wa..so many ppl le...got 19 ppl de o...=)



the organizer..cai hwa..haha..xD...



the guys of de gathering...



hehe^^..another take wf her..




me n de guys...


billy n me...omg..damn funny de la..xD


mun yee...she ah..haha..so many action de la..xD...let me show u..







act as chicken lil pulak..haha..xD





mun yee n me...




may yuan n stephanie...hehe^^






while we take photo..this guy kok choong..still sitting n eat there..geng..xD






the gurlz..






finally the family photo..haha..xD..




well..after this...i go dessert wf my baby at Leo's OUG...haha..xD..at there i saw may yuan there wf her mum..haha.xD...








banana split..haha.xD




well...i had a great day...hehe^^...the end...=)

沒有留言: