2009-02-14

happy V'days..hehe


so so so..ya...i spend de time wf him in sunway..nth much..ut i aldy feel really happy de la..haha..xD...thanks babe...luv u so much de la...muakz...but as they always said..4 couples..everyday oso valentines day de..ya..but common sense coz of 214..so is a lil special 4 de day geh..haha..





so this is me of de day...





haha..well..quite lot of ppl noe d..so this is me n him..=)

haha..naughty~angel...




i want to have this cup so much..the black one of coz...


he wait until sienz d..while we wan to come out from the parking lot..ish ish ish..really damn many cars de la..


haha...so am...me n rachel pak tor at de same place sunway there..lolx...so later then we yc together at Leo's there near by oug...lolx...=.=...well 4 nicole..they go to the gardens there de..=)







haha...






rachel n jy

one of the facial expression? xD







another couple..nicole n keit..keit u look so a lil mr.bean..haha..xD








me n her...chit-chat-ing?





me n rachel..





too tired?

the siao po..haha..xD



haha..my baby so cam o..while i take photo..he's the onli one sit there..haha.xD..

haha..nicole taking pic around..

haha...at last..still to thanks to my baby...hehe^^..muakz...anyway i look so noob in this pic..

this is only one memorable valentine's day in my life..n i hope he will stay wf me ever lu~...hehe..

沒有留言: