2009-01-02

songs..

while downloading songs..juz feel like have random post here...

ytd nite is like whoa in my family..coz my bro pasal la..haha..xD...well..4 me..i think i'm de peacer..but oso a boomer...haha..xD...i always do de...xD

erm..this morning woke up really early coz need to go 4 tuition...4 math s...learn probability today..n finally finish the geometry chapter..i hate that chapter coz is so so so complicated..ish ish ish..

reopen scul soon..so i done my name list d...so of coz still have more paper work to go after reopen scul..lolx..=.=...

erm...really nth much here...now juz crazy 4 songs 1st...still got one more day to go...haha...so here to crazy gau gau 1st lo...

i oso target smth here...so i get my drving license d la...well..the next i wan is my new hp n contact lens...hehe..^^...dunno yet la...by de way...oso on9 on weekends onli...juz 4 my own good...i hope i can do it...=.=..i have to...4 my stpm...ish...

currently listening "baby love" by nicole scherzinger....haha..xD..

沒有留言: