2009-01-23

happy chinese new year..^^

haha..xD...early wish to everyone..weeeeeeeeeeeeeee..xD...happy chinese new year everybody!!!....hope u guys will get a lot of ang pau ya^^...n better be belanja me after this..haha..xD....

well...ytd i was quite happy n sad..both feelings came towards me...lolx...well..of coz i'll talk abt the sad 1st...my parents so call am me..n...i dunno y...have a short quarrel wf them n... a lot lot of things tat really hurt me..thanks to my dear tat always stay beside me^^..luv u so much de la..muakz...

the happy thing is finally my papa--zi zhao..come back from australia...hehe^^....i'm glad u r back...sory papa if u send msg to me but i din reply...coz my hp really got damn prob d..if more than 2 msg..can't read d...siao hp...ish ish ish...

4 now...i dunno wat should i do now..but i can solve it myself...hehe^^...

沒有留言: