2008-12-05

lucky ever...

lolx...y i said so ah...juz now hang out+working wf my daddy..well..when my daddy go n buy no. got a stupid idiot motorcylist wanted to "take" my daddy hp..whoa..is juz-so-lucky...the hp juz slip out from the "guy" hand..lolx...hu~..damn it...is juz so dangerous...juz so lucky la...at this happening at seri petaling..=.=



well...still coughing here..but whatever la..still hang out wf my daddy at bangsar village...lolx...i oso long time din go there d...lolx...here's de christmas deco at there...




is made by bottles de o...erm..quite creative huh...recycle ah..xD



the "crystal" ball?? haha..



omg..like a children...haha..xD...juz feel funny..lolx...



he's not wf us..but when wf my dad at times square..lolx...wat is he doing..noob man..=.=


hahaha...my dream car???!! lolx...not la..so small tak boleh sit la...this is luxury toy car lei geh...xD

lolx...anyway...tomorrow gonna go malacca...for a small trip with family...can said for my mum birthday gua..=.=....lolx...

to someone>>>i miss u ah...muakz...

oh ya..by the way..happy birthday sheau pey...have a nice day ya^^

沒有留言: