2008-12-08

family one-day-trip...=)



well..ya....we had a trip at malacca..although i'm from malacca..but i din really travel there b4 de la..onli the kampung that i always go..batang malacca..is really a kampung place..=.=...not even until 30 minutes really can shout out BORED!!!!...so i really impress wf my cousin that staying there...lolx...really feel like nth to do there..really a good place 4 those retired ppl...=.=...but not me!!!oh my god...i prefer work a lot than staying there 4 doing nth...really..=.=







here's de kampung...









this is my granddaddy n grandmum coffee shop..is really few ten years ago shop...yup...until now still famous wf the ice-kacang...nice de o...but now of coz modern a lil d la..=0





heres the corridor...last time me n my cousin always play hide n seek around here...i mean here is hard to get lost...lolx..xD...







ok...here's the outside...while CNY...we always play fire crackers here...n all those fire works..coz here no police or anyone will stop u...very free...n morning is really nice n those fresh air..hehe^^...







well...here...a lot of chickens 4 sure...go any place here around de batang..juz need walk will do...lolx...n here has a scul..unfortunately no photo ya^^...n also a cinema but it close long time ago d...blek!..




well...but i juz a lil scary to go back there de la...go back give ppl ask damn a lot of question de...especially my grandmum...omg..ask me to be teacher..ish ish ish...i juz WON'T BE!!...lolx...this kind of job juz let my cousin do it la...i'm juz errr..lolx...=.=....n also the normally question...my love life status...errr...=.=....lame...




a-ha...i go back n c my long-time-no-c cousin...lolx...omg..is juz change a lot a lot...of coz one pretty jor n really look like here mum..tat;s means my aunt...lolx...n another one..lolx...tall d n big size jor...not i small size lo...juz he really wow...=.=








haha..bro-sis....yup..she's really great de la..open-minded aunt..haha..xD...always help me to shot all the lame question.....hehe^^...








later then she bring us to travel around..lolx...well...where we go sin le...neh..the place ah..."TAN KIM HOCK"..a lot dodol dodol de...xD...lolx...but i hate to eat it...weird taste...but my parents n a lot of ppl luv it so much...lolx...a lot of ppl come here de la...not really expensive some more tim...but everyone who come to malacca must come here n buy things la...really nice de...












the trolley..lolx..i noe is quite childish to take this de...haha..xD











a-ha...there o...got lot nice arrangement de la...lolx..this wan o...really attract by it's packaging de...lolx...but i dun like to eat except the sambal ikan billis...that wan is one of my favourite geh...hehe^^










this one ah..i dun wan to take de..but my bro keep on said.."buy 10 free 1!!!buy 10 free 1"..lolx...=.=..swt man...lolx...fan sei ah...







ok..after tat ah..erm...we go to the history place...when the france n belanda war tat time de...coz i juz luv other country history..but not malaysia wan..coz boring...=.=..zzzzz....so tat's y i would like to go to ROME,ITALY...nice place ever de....i hope one day i will travel de..haha..xD...here's some pic..










while on de road....weird weird de la...=.=








a "long" trip..lolx..no la...is juz before reach de place...must walk up de..=.=









while we look from outside..we saw this...lolx...damn big de la...make me rmb when i was small tat time...i thought this is a cat..lolx...when it aldy come into my house n hide under de fridge...=.=...lolx...a lil scary experience...lolx..









this is my weapon...wahaha..xD....who bully me...i'm gonna shot the person wf this...hehex..xD..







me n my bro..=)...we r de winners...booooooooooooooooo..xD..in our dream la..xD








this is de words that left by de historical ppl...








me n my lovely daddy...=)





my daddy so insist tat he taller than my bro..wahahaha..xD....






a-hem...everybody..make a pose!..hehe...







finally...a recently family photo..=)







another note down...








not a sign board but a short paragraph about this place...=)

















St.John Hill
















well..after the end of this short trip of ST.JOHN HILLS...we go n buy something to bite lo...Lemang n putu piring...lolx...nice ge le....but o...the stupid smoke make the eyes damn pain..lucky i have my sunnies..hehex..xD








from vincci acessories..=)







near tanjung keling...




after buying all those biting things..we go to pantai puteri there..lolx..is quite a san ka la place la..=.=...like tat my dad also can find wan..lolx...not bad la...so we call this n drink...








c-o-c-o-n-u-t...but i'm very lucky..coz i drink the young one not the old geh..hehe..^^




a-ha..this is de place la...







halo everybody!!!

this is me...

wa...stil so lovely...haha..xD

mummy~daughter

mummy~son

haha...more pic on my frenster la..erm..coz u had a trip here unfortunately i can't join rachel dinners..lolx...happy belated birthday gurl..pressie is ready to pass it to u de la..haha..xD...erm...well...later then we got ot jongket street..lolx...buy all those accessories...haha..xD..

erm...lolx...straight 2 days go out...lolx..damn tired...some more is day to nite..ish ish ish...so the 3rd i had long long sleep..n had a nice nice dream..xD...so so so...omg...stil got one more week to that party...haven't prepare present tim ah..dunno wat to buy ah...lolx...=.=

沒有留言: