2008-09-19

so unlucky...ish..>.<

gosh...wat de heck..my favourite mechanical missing d le....T.T...thn le this morning my wardrobe really make me frustrated..some clothes aldy dirty...errrrrr....

well..also went to find reference books 4 my studies...gosh...can't buy even one...of coz actually plan to find at one-u...coz today mostly go to my relative house at pj there...lolz..==...but today at the curve lolz...well...din anything but eat very damn punya expensive ice-cream...==..ppl belanja so hehe..^^

b4 tat...i damn sienz..so sms wf daniel 4 half whole day...thanks ya...if not bored until....== dunno wat to said d la...oh ya...after i come back from the curve..my young uncle din bring de key...n me my bro n him climb into de house...lolz...==wat a weird experience...

so bad luck...ish....>.<

沒有留言: