2008-09-30

math s drive me crazy...>.<





thanks 4 this subject..really ki siao with it today...arghhhhhh...so c wat next....hahaha...dadaada...is pengajian am...politics again...==




well yesterday i watch this movie..."BLADES OF GLORY"....not bad la...quite funny n hilarious also...haha...all about ice-skating...i dunno how to skate wan lo...haha...gonna learn some day...haha...








blades of glory..^^



well...this is for yesterday...today i watch this movie...



bridge to terabithia..^^nice story...quite touching...T.T..hehe...

the actress...she quite cute...=)

oh gosh..my grandmum ask me to be a teacher...arghhhhhhhh...i juz wun be..not in my circle...n not even my worly...lolz...==keep on said keep on said.....lalala...said be teacher very good...or wat wat...blah blah blah...i noe but juz not my thing..ish...

沒有留言: