2009-06-14

movie movie movie...xD



yesterday nite me n my babe watch this...

yup..night at the musuem 2...haha...quite nice actually...the sentence tat talk..haha...damn funny de la....adui...xD

mainly of course is talk abt save the museum again..lolx....not bad not bad...

unfortunately....is was some stupid "PARENTAL CONTROL" is freaking distrupt my mood to watch this ending of the movie...ish...hate it....so we din manage to sit there until the end of the show...adui....wasted la...lolx....i mean whatever la...it's juz complicated de la...is not tat my mum control me or smth...is juz haiz....onli my babe will noe me well in this stupid damn it prob...lolx...so whatever is it...overall actually i have fun with it...a-ha...

this morning...i watch this show...

"fast and furious 4" ya...but i less expected from wat i think..lolx...i mean the story line was good...erm...but i hope it'll be more races but no...lolx...haha...is still good still good...but not as the previous 1 or 2 or 3..blah blah blah...

haha....when i watched this kind of show...i feel like i wan one a car like tat too..cool n fast..u noe...the feel is really good....haha...xD....but i noe is impossible 4 me...lolx...

currently listen="Run" by Leona Lewis...

沒有留言: